Thoughts Right Now

she's learning the spaces she leaves have their own things to say

Thursday, June 09, 2005

You're Awesome!!!

Growing up in a Christian home, I always heard the phrase "God answers prayer". I never doubted that that was the truth, but yesterday I saw God in action. For the first time I asked for something specific, remembered what I asked for (very important), and saw God put it into play.
I went from sitting alone at Church on Saturday nights to having 6 really great people that I can call "friends". After the mid-week service they invited me for pie and coffee, and for the first time in my life I was with a group of single Christian people from 20 to 30 just hanging out.
If you asked me 2 months ago if last night's situation was possible...I would have said no without a second thought. I'm not outgoing, I'm not a people person, and it's really hard for me to break into a group of people who know each other so well already.
I truly believe that God knew what I wanted and knew what I needed and delivered the cure for both.

I figured it all out, You're awesome
cause you meet me here now
right where I'm standing.
-Steele Croswhite

Oh, and another wonderful thing God has given me...more than one Godly man in the church to look up to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home