Thoughts Right Now

she's learning the spaces she leaves have their own things to say

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Strength

"But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."
2 Corinthians 12:9-10

Here's a great realization...praying can be as simple as talking to God. It doesn't have to be formal, you don't have to use the right words, it doesn't need to be impressive. I've also found that a big part of praying is not talking...waiting for God to talk to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home