Thoughts Right Now

she's learning the spaces she leaves have their own things to say

Monday, February 20, 2006

I'm not that girl

I'm sitting here crying again.

No matter how much I pretend I feel fine
No matter how often I pretend I don't miss him
Don't want him
Don't need him
No matter how often I read what Kimberly wrote in the perfectly timed e-mail she sent
No matter how much I believe that God will provide
That He WANTS to provide
That what I experience in life will be way beyond what I can imagine...

I DO miss him.
And no matter how much I'd like to ignore it...I love him, more than he ever chose to see.
I doubt that will ever go away.

His words, and the timing of those words reveal so much.
More than he knows?

I don't have to read them. But I do, and they always send me on a crying spell (and make me want a cigarette). They bring me out of my fake reality where everything's ok and force me to feel the things that I always try so hard not to feel.

I just wish...
for so many things, really.

"Don't wish.
Don't start.
Wishing only
Wounds the heart"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home