Thoughts Right Now

she's learning the spaces she leaves have their own things to say

Sunday, November 06, 2005

God bless the one I want to see

No more connecting my thoughts and prayers about and for him to what I want.
Prayer FOR him and asking God to GIVE HIM TO ME need to be totally separate - not one right after the other...I'd even go so far as to say not in the same prayer.
Not because God can't keep it straight and not because I don't think I can bring everything to Him, but because I need to distinguish between the two.
And...act yourself into a new way of thinking...if I separate the two - deliberately - for long enough, maybe they'll really become two different things.

I don't want to be thinking about/praying for him just because I want him in my life.
If I truly love him I'll be praying for him without a thought of what I'll get out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home