Thoughts Right Now

she's learning the spaces she leaves have their own things to say

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

SATC Application

He is my friend.
He's my family.
My insides.
He will be fine because he HAS to be fine.
That's how important he is to me.

That's what I keep telling God.
It's funny, you wait for so long for something to happen, and then when the day comes, all you want is for it to be over. 5 minutes feels like 5 years. Longest day EVER.

UPDATE: God gave me exactly what I wanted. Of course, it wasn't just me...I can't even imagine how many people were praying for the same thing. He's really teaching me how valuable it is to pray for others...how much joy it can bring and how lucky we are to be able to.

The weather was beautiful...perfect day for a miracle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home