Thoughts Right Now

she's learning the spaces she leaves have their own things to say

Monday, June 13, 2005

2 AM

and I'm still awake writing this song
if I get it all down on paper
it's no longer inside of me
threatening the life it belongs to
and I feel like I'm naked
in front of the crowd
cause these words are my diary
screaming out loud
and I know that you'll use them
however you want to

Qustions on my mind tonight:
Why do I feel pangs of jealousy and get sick to my stomach when he talks about women that have been in his life?
Why does my heart sink when he talks about qualities and behaviors I don't possess?
But then...what makes me think that the things he says may have double meanings? What makes me think that I'm more than just a flicker of a thought to him?

Can not being perfect make someone even more so?


How long
Have I
Waited
For you
For you have
Stolen
My heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home