Thoughts Right Now

she's learning the spaces she leaves have their own things to say

Monday, August 22, 2005

Everytime I have time to think I think of this

If you were here
you would know how I treasured every day
how every single word you spoke
echos in me like a memory of hope
When you were here
you could not feel the value that I placed
on every look that crossed your face
Now that I'm here I hear you and wonder
if maybe you can hear yourself
ringing in me now that you're somewhere else
cause I hear your strange music
gentle and true
singing inside me with
the best parts of you
Now that I'm here
I love you.

Some of us pretend that there's virtue in relying on not trying to understand.

I've mapped out my course. Looks like it's all uphill. I've got a heavy heart to carry but a very strong will. It's just hard to travel in the shadow of regret. In fact...it's so hard that I haven't actually left yet.

Maybe we never were as close as we should have been but I didn't know what I know now then.

This is not who I meant to be. This is not how I meant to feel.

Everything seems to have gone terribly wrong that can. But one breath at a time is an acceptable plan she tells herself.

I do not want to know you this way...surrounded by so much pain.

My ears were looking around for another song to sing, but it was you each time.

Vhement romantic frantic for forever right now...but forever's going nowhere tonight.

A lesson must be lived in order to be learned and the clarity to see and stop this now is what I've earned.

Love let me breathe
breathe you in
melt the confusion...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home