Thoughts Right Now

she's learning the spaces she leaves have their own things to say

Friday, July 01, 2005

Gimme my Judy Garland drugs

Things I'm thinking...about him...that I'm not quite sure what to do with. In theory, especially considering my new found "open and honest" policy, I should just tell him.
I'm afraid that it might scare him. I'm afraid he might think it's too much. I'm afraid that it will imply that he has a responsibility that I don't necessarily want to burden him with.

Hearing from him keeps me from going completely insane.
He brightens my days.
A smile or a joke or a witty comment prevents me from going postal on everyone around me.

Maybe I should just suck it up and tell him. Maybe there is something to be said for putting it all out there.
But...maybe he already knows...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home