Thoughts Right Now

she's learning the spaces she leaves have their own things to say

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Life lesson #43

Some of life's best lessons
are learned at the worst times.
-Ani DiFranco

If God blatantly and completely says "no" to something that you want with all your heart, and that by all indications is perfectly in line with His will, that has to mean He has something better in store for you. Even if you can't imagine something better than what you had...like Steele says, God is our "good dad". He knows what we want better than we do, and He wants to give us His best.

These days I find myself
wanting something that I lost
a long long time ago
ghost of a memory that haunts me
the way that it was
a long long time ago...
But the love that You give
is the love that I need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home