Thoughts Right Now

she's learning the spaces she leaves have their own things to say

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I walk the line

Partly just a thought, partly a reminder for me to think about this when I run out of other things to think about...

There has to be a fine line between being extremely passive because you think God will do everything for you, and being extremely worried because you don't know what to do or what's coming next.
Of course I'm not talking about things that really are out of your control...in that case the only thing you can do is wait for God to work. But things that you do have some control over...

It seems like I've been at both ends of the spectrum. Neither of them are particularly healthy, and both of them can be pretty joyless. There has to be a spot in the middle where you're productive, but still trusting God for your future. I should probably start looking for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home