Thoughts Right Now

she's learning the spaces she leaves have their own things to say

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Aaahhhh! Part Deux

Steele and Kim have both come up to me on separate occasions and said they liked my tape and really want to use me. The timing is kinda bad because we're heading into summer and there aren't as many venues, but that'll give me time to sort some things out with God...like the immense fear I have of actually singing in front of people.
The other cool thing is...another girl who's interested in singing wants to start an all girl band. Tonight she said, "Do you know how cool 3-part harmonies would be???" Strange/Awesome because I was thinking the same thing this afternoon. Great minds...

Anyway, this whole thing has been yet another reminder that if you give your thoughts and hopes and desires and fears to God, He can make things happen that you would have never imagined.
Don't you hate it when you have to learn the same lesson over and over? Hopefully this time it'll stick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home