Thoughts Right Now

she's learning the spaces she leaves have their own things to say

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Questions

(The first stemmed from the second, as questions often do)
Why does it seem like the only time I cry is right as I'm about to put my eyeliner on?

Am I sitting on the edge of greatness? Or am I watching as it gets farther and farther away from me? Maybe both...but I can't see the future and the past is easy to remember.
I was telling some friends last week that logic usually takes precedence over what I feel, and it really is true. If I start thinking about it, I can easily see the potential the future has (and what I have experienced pales in comparison). True, I don't know any details, but that's what makes it fun. However...when I do start thinking like that I turn right back around and, again, yearn for what I had. Which poses another question:
Why do I want to feel like this?

Didn't I say I was done? It wasn't the same subject, but I am finished with those feelings regardless of what causes them.

You're done.
You're done for.
You're done for good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home