Thoughts Right Now

she's learning the spaces she leaves have their own things to say

Monday, August 07, 2006

lead me Jesus

Am I seeing too much?
Or not enough…

It’s funny. Too often I want questions answered for me. And THIS question that’s been wandering around in my brain for months is demanding an answer. So I’ve asked people. Quite a few of them. I always get one of two answers, but they're so polar opposite that it leaves me even more confused. So I ask God. He, unlike people, always gives me the same answer. In the past when He has given me that answer, I've ignored it and charged ahead with an, "I know what I want and I want it now" attitude. But, seeing as how that hasn't worked out so well for me in the past...

I'm playing a waiting game of my own.

I hate waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home